Front Trends 2014
Front Trends is a conference which took place in Warsaw 7-9 may. It was really crazy 3 days of talks and meetings between Front End Developers from all around the world.
Before first day of this conf I thought that its going to be very long speeches with some tips and tricks… but… after each speech I wanted to know more about used techniques, about tips etc. Each speaker had a really big experience in Web and Front End Development. Some of them has them own startups. Other are creating big projects in companies like PayPal, The Guardian… Some of speakers I only knew from the Videos on YT. Now i can say that they are really nice people and after short chats that they are funny guys.
Day 1 of Front Trends 2014
Julian Cheal - Dancing with robots
Tero Parvianinen - Build your own AngularJS
Jed Schmidt - API Have Dream
Tim Messerschmidt - Supercharding Node with Kraken
Rachel Andrew - We’re Not “Doing a Startup”
Zeno Rocha - A Future Called web components
Day 2 of Front Trends 2014
- Lea Verou - The Chroma Zone: Engineering color on the Web
- Brian Ford - Zone.js
- Kyle Simpson - CSS: Yawn to yay!
- Sara Vieira - CSS as a Programming Language
- Martin Ringlein - The ROI on Front-End Experimentation
- Alicia Liu - Slaying the Dragon: Refactoring CSS for Maintanability
- Patrick Hamann - Breaking News at 1000ms
Day 3 of Front Trends 2014
- Horia Dragomir - The Mobile Development we leave behind
- Ana Tudor - Pure CSS 3D Solids
- Kornel Lesiński - Modern Image Compressors
- Max Ogden - Browserify - Using Node.js in browsers
- Gorann Means - Progressive Enhancement for JS Apps
- Gunnar Bittersmann - Patterns & Math with Sass
Cya next year on Front Trends!